PG Diploma in VLSI Design using FPGA- new batch strating from 4th Dec 08

Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design using FPGA from Sandeepani School of VLSI Design a division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.
(Formerly CG-Coreel). Bangalore.
The program is designed to effectively bridge the wide gap between the VLSI curricula of universities and industry’s needs.
The course is comprehensive and rigorous, enabling the student to quickly ramp up to the level of real-world project readiness thus enhancing his/ her career prospects in the industry.
This Advanced VLSI/FPGA Training grooms fresh engineering graduates (BE/BS/MS/ME/Mtechs.) with industry exposure and knowledge.
Note: Mail us back for detailed course out line.
Duration: 10 weeks including 2 weeks of industry standard project
For details contact: Sandeepani - School of VLSI Design (A division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.) # 21, 7th Main, 1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034, INDIA Ph: 91-80-41970400 Ext: 520, e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@sandeepani-vlsi.com visit us at www.sandeepani-vlsi.com
Add pictures here
✖