CT design.....

Hello. I am working on a project which needs some CT concepts. Can anyone tell me from where I can get them. Also, can anyone tell me designing procedure for Current Transformer?
Its very urgent.. I would be happy to get my answers on
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Thank you....
-Saurabh
saurabh2688 @gmail.com wrote:

...and next time don't wait until the last minute to do your assignments.