Please evaluate my electrical plans

I wanted to add a couple of ceiling fans to a circuit in my house. Currently the circuit has:
Laundry room light (100W), breakfast area light (300W), bathroom light
(180W), 2 outside lights (200W), and another light (100W) = 880W
I want to add:
The 2 ceiling fans draw 57 watts each and each has three 60W lights 57 + 57 + 180 + 180 = 474W
The new total would be 1354W.
The circuit is a 15 amp circuit and from what I read the maximum wattage is 1800W and safe capacity is 1440W. I am still below the safe capacity but there are also 3 outlets on this circuit (nothing currently plugged in to them). It would probably be quite rare that everything plugged into the circuit would be on simultaneously. Is there any code that specifies how much wattage need to be reserved for each outlet? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
John
snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm wrote:

Are the fans UL listed and if they are what do the instructions say?
Yes, the fans are UL listed. The instructions describe how to hook them up but don't say anything about how to evaluate the circuit that you are hooking them up to. I am not sure what other useful information about the fans that I could provide?
john
snipped-for-privacy@electrician2.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm wrote:

Your analysis looks good to me. There is only one thing you might check. A 15 ampere general purpose circuit is not supposed to supply more than 1800/3 = 600 square foot of your dwelling unit by some authorities. Other than that, it looks good to me.
snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm wrote:

In residential there is no wattage allowance for receptacles.
I agree with electrician that it sounds good.
1440W is the "continuous" (over 3 hour) capacity, not the safe capacity. A 15A circuit can be used at 1800W if the load on the breaker is not "continuous".
-- bud--
Thanks you.
Bud-- wrote:

If It were my house I'd be putting in compact flourescents. That should lighten you load by quite a bit.