properly showing a DOT at a connection in Visio

Is there any EASY way to show a schematic with a wire connecting with a dot and not connecting by just passing over the wire?

I have used Visio for drawing schematics many times in the past. I have always been frustrated with the Visio way of drawing single wire connections. The convention Visio uses is like the old schematics from the middle of the 20th century. That is, all wires NOT connected are shown with the wire jumping (bridging/hopping) over the wire. A connection is shown when the wire crosses straight over the wire. Is there any EASY way to show a schematic with a wire connecting with a dot and not connecting by just passing over the wire as a real modern schematic is generated? I once "created" a dot to put on a connected intersection, but I felt that it complicated my effort.

Reply to
eganders

Just use the basic line drawing tool and use a filled circle for a dot - easy !

Reply to
Someone

Yes I now know. I don't know why I had a problem before. Maybe I'll find out what my concern was once I get into it again.

Some> Just use the basic line drawing tool and use a filled circle for a dot - > easy !

Reply to
eganders