Psych test!

wallpaper image so

the CPU resources.

I'd rather use that memory foor a font cache.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

? "Roy L. Fuchs" ?????? ??? ?????? news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Just a plain blue screen, of win 2k greek.

-- Tzortzakakis Dimitrios major in electrical engineering,freelance electrician FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr

Reply to
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:30:56 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

That's how everyone else pictured me after the cabbage kicked in.

The only thing missing from the picture is the green cloud wafting up in the background. :-]

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Dogbert waving a wand and saying "Out! Out you demons of Stupidity" 8-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:15:45 -0800, Charlie Edmondson Gave us:

Does that mean that you never get to use your own computer?

Funny image of Dogbert performing an exorcism.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Sure. But you could tell at a glance if the deck was out of order. Even 1 card! 'Course that required a crisp diagonal line. But even with a less than crisp line, you could manually sort the deck after it fell, and verify against the holes in 73 - 80. Nice when the sorter was down, or when it had the entire population of the a small city lined up to use it. :-)

Ed

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

How about a mugshot of your rubber chicken?

Reply to
Ian Field

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 23:41:34 GMT, "Ian Field" Gave us:

If he is in windows, he stole that image from a Linux Distro!

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 05:10:01 -0600, cvt Gave us:

I am the one that said that, dumbfuck. You should be jacking off at the mouth to FreeTurd.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 05:10:01 -0600, cvt Gave us:

No shit, retard boy. JPEG is the acronym used when referring to the experts group. "jpg" or "jpeg" is a reference to the file extension and is NOT capitalized, and that is exactly what I said already, dumbfuck!

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Hey Mike,

He did put it into his own language....and yes...he IS roaming the forest in Ocala, dragging his freaking knuckles like the "Darkmatter" Troll that he is...(glad we can carry weapons here!) If you read enough of his posts he is everything from a descendant of Presidents to the first coming of Christ....and on top of that he has a drug and alcohol problem. Watch his posts....as the evening progresses...he becomes more intoxicated and thus more outrageous...then he spends his sober hours trying to cover his tracks....I stomped on this roach a few years ago and perhaps it is time for me to return....hmmmm...this newsgroup probably had enough of that....let me give it some thought...any comments???....and no MonkeyMatter...not interested in YOUR comments...Soooo....should I "Git 'R' Done??????.........Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

Go for it! Just don't get any of him on your shoes. It would take a lot of work to clean him out of your carpets. You know, if he would just drop one more IQ point he would be stupid enough to run for president, like that other character. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Tux the penguin (on my laptop).

I stop by the same coffee shop that Steve Balmer does in the morning and he mutters darkly under his breath when he sees it. ;-)

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:48:10 -0600, cvt Gave us:

Your mother should be a jailed felon for the heinous crime of not flushing your retarded, lame ass, the moment she shat you out of her retarded, lame ass.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Roy L. Fuchs wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

thanks for your, again invalid, incorrect, unorigional and uneeded argument...

proceed with the "die in a fire".

kthx.

Reply to
cvt

It seems that you are the one that should have been destined for the septic tank....Though, most bacteria would not know what to do with the likes of you Trollboy You call everyone a Tard....do you resemble that remark????............You earned it Troll L Pinhead....

Reply to
Ross Mac