Re: b Re: Parallel Inverters

I do not build them any more.

> You will need a lot more than a schematic. > You are not clear in what you mean by a 120 v bus design. > . > . > I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS > To answere me address mail to > snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
Cosmopolite

a 3000 WATT INVERTER WOULD proble be cheaper than 6 500 watt ones. You can also sycronize the oscillators and lock the inverters together.

To be honest, I have only locked inverters together in 3 phase configurations so I am not sure just how well that would work.

I suspect if your inverters had overload protection then you could lock them together. That I have done on DC supplies all the time. There is no real need to share current as long as you do not exceed the rating of each supply. In my hook ups the hightest voltage (even by a few microvolts) would go to it's maximum current and then fall off a bit and the second supply would then start feeding current and so on down the line. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

Common BUSHIE. You might have an imagination, but you ain't no Engineer!

Reply to
Hello

It would be better if you could add something rather than flames and virus's. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to