recessed lighting install

Have to install 14 of them this weekend, anyone tried those hole saws with the clear dust catcher ?

Rather try something new instead of the wall board saw and 10 lbs. of dust.

Thanks

Reply to
Sonco

I have one and love it.. You may find as I have though, that it works best with the drill in reverse. ( check the blade and you'll see what i mean ) It beats the pants off the homemade tupperware rig i used before. Don't bother with it on a plaster ceiling, though...unless you don't mind burning up a bunch of blades.

John

Reply to
John Ray

Thanks for the info, what brand are you using and what's it called ?

Reply to
Sonco

of page

Reply to