Seeking unit rate for wire termination

Hi, Can anyone give me an indicative rate in terminations / day for connecting of single core control wiring, typically 1.5mm2, including fitting numbering ferrules and crimp termination, and terminating in preexisting screw terminals? TIA

Reply to
bruce varley

with out specific information. 10-15 minutes each. Do you have a production crimp tool. No I do not mean a pair of kleins. Better look into the cost of the ferrules, a change in manufacture can make a huge price difference sometimes.

Reply to
SQLit

And be sure you use a real crimping tool, with the ratchet action. Plier type tools should be banned.

Reply to
bob peterson