snow mobile

Auroraz Scooter INC. is a professional manufacturer / wholesale distributor of gas scooters, mopeds, ATV, mini dirt bikes, mini choppers, pocket bikes, super pocket bikes, mini motorcycles, foot scooter, sea scooter, bicycle, electric bike, go cart, snow mobile, mobility scooter and skateboard in China.

Head office in Xiamen, Our factories are located in "Hometown of China Hardware'' Yongkang city, and we also have sub-factories in Chongqing city. We have been in the scooter industry for more than 8 years and have been distributing different designs of scooters to fit all transportation and entertainment needs. Our products are sold well in international markets, such as America, Europe, Japan, Korea, UK, Russia and Middle East, almost 70 countries all over the world. It is our goal to own a good reputation in exporting worldwide. All our products are made under strict ISO9002 quality control system with CE, GS and EEC approval.

We are proud to offer not only high quality products but also efficient customer service. If you have an interest in our products, please feel free to Contact Us.

Please e-mail or give us a call, we look forward to helping you find those high quality, perfect design, well engineered, and affordable attachments scooters for you!

Auroraz Scooter INC. Contact Person: Oliver Wang Address: Room 201, No.206 Lehai Nan Li, Jimen District, Xiamen, Fujian

361021, China Zip: 361021 Telephone: 0086-592-6103225 Fax: 0086-592-6103225 Mobile: 0086-13799772680 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@scooterschina.com MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
Elizazhan