Specs on era 1960 mobile transmitters

I am looking for specifications of the following units:

Motorola Model FMT-41 Motorola Model T-31BAT Motorola Model U-41GGT Motorola Model T-41GGT General Electric Model MT-13-N.

My particular interest lies with their modulation mode. Any leads would be appreciated.

Reply to
Herbert Blenner

Do you know what the part number for the RF dsck is?

I happen to work for a company that used to be a Motorola service center.

If its us>

Reply to
StickDeath

No. I've no power leads, antennae leads, nor microphone leads.

Sorry!

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

No. But I will kept my eyes open for this sort of description.

Herbert

Reply to
Herbert Blenner