Stealing security camera images

How would you go about stealing the images for a sevurtiy camera. If some one was taking the images from you security camera would they be
taking it from the camera or the switch box or just what would they be doing? I have 4 security cameras around my house and I run them when I'm gone, when I go to check the tape the picture starts to flip constanly even though I have proof that someone had been the their and nothing shows up on the tape? If I knew that some one was tampering with the images maybe I could stop how they are doing it.

sureeeeeeee <wink> Daveb
| How would you go about stealing the images for a sevurtiy camera. If | some one was taking the images from you security camera would they be | taking it from the camera or the switch box or just what would they be | doing? I have 4 security cameras around my house and I run them when | I'm gone, when I go to check the tape the picture starts to flip | constanly even though I have proof that someone had been the their and | nothing shows up on the tape? If I knew that some one was tampering | with the images maybe I could stop how they are doing it.
Maybe they just rewound the tape and resumed recording.

In order to view that properly, you'd have to have a tin-foil hat. If you already have one, it probably has a tiny hole in it somewhere. Better to replace it and be sure.......
aj wrote:

aj, it is most likely that your tape recorder/playback unit needs cleaning and/or alignment and/or tape head demagnetized and/or repair. it also might be that you need a new tape.

Alien technology is so far ahead of ours that they can remove the image from the tape and leave clean magnetic particles. However if you check the tape with a gieger counter you will find it slightly radioactive.

Did you check the flux capacitor ?? Bet it is shorting out