Strange problem with track light dimmer, any suggestions.....

I have halogen track lights (2001-A Flex Track Alpha - 5 Light Kit, if you want to Google it). It uses a 150W electronic transformer
to power the 5 20W bulbs. The unit is sold as "dimmable with any dimmer", and I'm use a Lutron Skylark 600W dimmer.
Its worked trouble-free for over a year. Now, it will not turn on at all sometimes, although sometimes it will. When it will not turn on, I have verfied that AC is getting to the wires of the transformer.
Its been used only 1- 2 hours a day, and at only 50-75% of maximum with the dimmer. The tech at the distributor does not have an answer. Since it sometimes will work, it doesn't seem like the transformer has burned out. Any thoughts? Please answer in the group only.