Switching between Series & Parallel

I have two 12v motors and one 12v battery.

I need to switch these motors between series & parallel. I'm hoping I can do it with a DPDT switch but I can't seem to figure out how to wire it. Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram for this?

Thanks.

Reply to
Terry Olsen

Wire terminal (1) of motor (a) to the supply positive. Wire terminal (2) of motor (b) to the supply negative. Wire terminal (2) of motor (a) to the the common of pole (1) Wire the two ways of pole (1) to supply negative and terminal (1) of motor (b) respectively.

You should be able to figure out the rest...

Reply to
Palindr☻me

Reply to
Terry Olsen

Shown in parallel. Flip switch to right for series.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr