Switching between Series & Parallel

I have two 12v motors and one 12v battery.
I need to switch these motors between series & parallel. I'm hoping I can do
it with a DPDT switch but I can't seem to figure out how to wire it. Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram for this?
Thanks.
Terry Olsen wrote:

Wire terminal (1) of motor (a) to the supply positive. Wire terminal (2) of motor (b) to the supply negative. Wire terminal (2) of motor (a) to the the common of pole (1) Wire the two ways of pole (1) to supply negative and terminal (1) of motor (b) respectively.
You should be able to figure out the rest...
--
Sue

Thanks. I switched from electronics to computer programming back in 2000 and it seems that i've forgotten how to think trons...

Terry Olsen wrote:

Shown in parallel. Flip switch to right for series.
Ed