The code_001 still has a problem.

The code_001 still has a problem. If they set up a dummy or so call 'third party' whose name is Axxxx to absorb our arrows and to defend the Adam and
Ben, our votes will have no effect because according to code_001 we will p ick this dummy. And we are still vanished just as we do not go to vote.
Hence I give the code_002 as a revise. I think if they want to sale Adam a nd Ben to us, Adam and Ben will become the two most well-known candidates.
/*0001*/ /* code_002 */ /*0002*/ char* vote((char*) candidate[]) /*0003*/ { /*0004*/ (char*) most_well_known_candidate[2]; /*0005*/ /*0006*/ if (there_is_a_candidate_i_like == TRUE) /*0007*/ return candidate[i_like]; /*0008*/ else /*0009*/ { /*0010*/ most_well_known_candidate[0] = the_1st_most_well_ known(candidate); /*0011*/ most_well_known_candidate[1] = the_2nd_most_well_ known(candidate); /*0012*/ sort_by_name(most_well_known_candidate); /*0013*/ return most_well_known_candidate[0]; /*0014*/ } /*0015*/ }
/* ************************************************************************ ******************** */
/*0001*/ /* code_001*/ /*0002*/ char* vote((char*) candidate[]) /*0003*/ { /*0004*/ sort_by_name(candidate); /*0005*/ /*0006*/ if (there_is_a_candidate_i_like == TRUE) /*0007*/ return candidate[i_like]; /*0008*/ else /*0009*/ return candidate[0]; /*0010*/ }
/* ************************************************************************ ******************** */
Hi, folks.
Do you know how to vote when you don't like both candidates, Adam and Ben?
Yes, you are right. Pick Adam when you don't like both because A < B.
If we don't go to vote, they will believe that we are vanished.
If we pick one randomly, they will believe that we will cancel each other a nd our opinion is mere a noise.
We, the people who don't like both candidates, should agree the voting stra tegy that all of us will pick the bad bird according to the given name in a lphabetical order from A to Z.
The idea is to tell them "Give us at least one candidate we like or whose n ame is Axxxx".
If the USA still have 10 votes remain and we insist this voting strategy, I guarantee that we will have a president we like before the USA die out.
I don't know if my English skill is good enough to explain this great idea clearly. But I believe you can understand it because you are electrical en gineers.
If you think this great idea will help the USA, please share it with your f amily, your friends, your enemies and anyone you know.
BTW, if you give me 10 cents as a reward for my great idea, I will fell ver y happy. And if you don't have 10 cents, just give me five.
Have fun.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Example:
Suppose there are 10,000 voters. 60% or 6000 do not like Richard or Thomas. And in the remaining 40% or 4000, 55% like Thomas, 45% like Richard.
(1) If this 6000 do not go to vote, then Thomas gets 4000*55%"00, Richard gets 4000*45%00, Thomas wins.
(2) If 15% of this 6000, that is 900, go to vote. But they pick one randomly. Usually according to the distribution law, Richard or Thomas will get approximately same point. Let's assume Richard gets 467 and Thomas gets 433. Then Richard, 1800+467"67, Thomas, 2200+433&33. Thomas wins.
Even 6000 is a large number, but they will not affect the result because they cancel each other. They do not matter.
(3) If 15% of this 6000, that is 900, go to vote. They all pick Richard according to code_002 when they do not like eitherr. Then Richard gets 1800+900'00, and Thomas still gets 2200, Richard wins and Thomas loses.
After the boss of the election game in the background knows the code_002, next time he/she will give you a bird you like or a bird whose name is Abraham and no one want to be the second bird whose losing can be predicted. And this election game can not fool people again.
We just push the boat according to the flow. That is the point.
YES, WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.