The Truth About AFCIs

Once in a while you find some really good links on the Internet. This is one of the best electrical links that I have found in a long time.

has several articles about AFCI's and much more.

Reply to
electrician

It's a February 2003 article, using data that is

4 years old or more. Surely there is newer/better data available? 4 years in electronics development is an eternity.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

| Once in a while you find some really good links on the Internet. This | is one of the best electrical links that I have found in a long time. |

| It has several articles about AFCI's and much more.

Old articles.

Also, I suggest that inverter derived AC power may cause an AFCI device to fail to detect some problems it is intended to detect.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam