Wire in a Ceramic Hob

Hi all, just bought a ceramic hob (BOSCH) but now that I have come to install it find there are no instructions, so wired up to what looked
OK, But only the two rear rings work, smeone has said to me are the bridges correct? can someone who is wise on thsi typr of thing point me in the right direction? thanks in advance
On 11/13/06 4:41 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "swills"

What is a ceramic hob? Is it used for cutting gears?
Bill -- Fermez le Bush
| On 11/13/06 4:41 PM, in article | snipped-for-privacy@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "swills"
| |> Hi all, just bought a ceramic hob (BOSCH) but now that I have come to |> install it find there are no instructions, so wired up to what looked |> OK, But only the two rear rings work, smeone has said to me are the |> bridges correct? can someone who is wise on thsi typr of thing point |> me in the right direction? thanks in advance |> | What is a ceramic hob? Is it used for cutting gears?
It's a cooktop used in a kitchen.