This was a great newsgroup until the Chinese started spamming here.

The Chinese have no class. They are sneaky and would take over the USA in a heartbeat. Beware of the chinese connections. They will very likely try to buy the next election this fall after the Supreme Court decison last week.

Reply to
electrician

Ever since I wrote a message rule to delete that crap when checking for new messages a few months ago, I haven't seen one of them.

Reply to
Rich.

Get a real news server. Most of that crap is posted from Google Groups and doesn't make it into the real world. As long as you post and read from the Google HTML port you'll see all of it.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Your real problem is that you use Google Groups. If you used a real news service you'd skip all that crap.

Reply to
krw

Good. We need all the help we can get with our national balance of trade deficit. We have plenty of political hot air to sell. Try this for newsreader:

It's free. There are some limitations on use but nothing too serious.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

It's also used by a lot of spammers so many people block everything from there.

Reply to
James Sweet

That server goes down a lot too. Sure it's free, but you pay big in frustration. I now use

and they're rather good. For $12 a year (year not month) I get 3 gigs/mo. download and they rollover any unused bytes.

Reply to
Rich.

I've been using eternal-september.org for a while now, it's free, doesn't support binaries but I don't use any binary groups anyway so that isn't a problem for me.

Reply to
James Sweet