Transformer Enclosure Question

Hello all, I'm new to the group. I have a 4KVA 415v to 230V (10"x4.5"X9") transformer that I need to find an enclosure for. I
have the NEC but am unable to locate information pertaining to any space or depth requirements for transformer enclosures. Does anyone know the code requirements for such an installation?
On Feb 19, 8:56 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks, I found my answer!