Trefoil for single load of single circuit

Dear All,

Please help.

I have Main Distribution board in basement and there are 03 unbalancing single load at level 3. For example, 100A, 90A, 110A

I run 3 x 3 single core cable of Live, Neutral and Earth lines from basement to Level 3 in cable ladder in riser.

Which arrangement of cable should I run:

1) 3x trefoil of Live, Neutral and Earth

2) 1x trefoil of 3 Lives, 1x trefoil of 3 Neutrals and 1x trefoil of Earth

Thnks alot

Reply to
Phong

the only trefoil know about is a little flower that we used to cut and bale as hay for the livestock.

Reply to
SQLit

Short answer, choice #1

Remove SPAMX from email address