Tron Box?

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

By the way, with careful use of your killfile, you can top post to your hearts content! I prefer top posting because my newsreader (Mozilla) requires one to scroll down to read the bottom posts. That is the default for Mozilla and Netscape is to post at the top, so why not use it the way it was designed?

I googled this thing and it consists of three capacitors across a 120 VAC line. The design calls for 50 Volt caps!, and doesn't specify if they are polarized or non-polarized. I think if you build this it will either explode or cause a fire. It was obviously designed by an idiot.

Chris & Lorrie wrote:

Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Is it a nipple vice ?