Installing receptacle in knee wall in sunroom

We had a company add a sunroom to our home with a knee wall. We are getting ready to install outlets in the knee wall. The sunroom installers said to glue the receptacle boxes to the back wall of the knee wall. However, the wires seem to stiff and glue doesn't seem good enough to hold the boxes in place. What would you recommend?

Reply to
waldo

Describe the knee wall construction. If it is standard hollow wall sheet rock on studs, use old-work junction boxes. See:

ehsjr