uk installation hand book

Can anyone tell me the name of the electical installation guide or book that is the equivelent of the "LPCB Red Book".

this is for U.K. installations only and would cover accredited manufactures.

Reply to
Tydraig

The 16th edition BS7671 or the on site guide

Gav

manufactures.

Reply to
Gavin Parsons

manufactures.

The NICEIC does a good small book along the same lines as the on site guide.

sQuick..

Reply to
sQuick

No idea but it's NOT the on-site guide/IEEE regs or indeed anything to do with installation. As far as I know it's a list of 'approved' manufacturers. Not even sure there is one for the UK.

Reply to
Jb