=>2N6308 Compliment Needed

Does anyone know the PNP version of a 2N6308

Minimum req. 700 Vcb, 350 Vceo, Collector 8 amps, T03 case

Thanks in advance for any help.

PS Please e-mail any response to: snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Thanks again.

Reply to
peace

That's a switching transistor used in SMPS and Horizontal O/P in TVs, ala class-C switching. I doubt you'll find a PNP counterpart. I tried with no luck. What are you planning to used them for? Perhaps you need to start with a different device.

Reply to
Nukie Poo