Use different size wire in electro clutch?

Ron wrote:

LOL ! Give me a thou over a 'mil' anyday. Only the Americans could confuse a metric prefix with an old unit.
Not to mention that if you use the word 'mil' in the UK it means a millimetre.
Graham
-- due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address
Eeyore wrote:

The way I see it, you're not able to comprehend the vast complexity of the intellectually enhanced American!
Did that just about sum it up?
Jamie wrote:

I will try to remove the bad taste with a swig of Coffee/rooibos.............. Nah, that failed.

About the only thing that will cleanse something like that is RFNA. Rinse with minute amounts of ADMH (small amounts because it is rather toxic, plus it reacts violently with even trace amounts of RFNA).
Jamie wrote:

An Oxymoron shirley?
;)
Dives for cover Ron (Merry Christmas)
Ron wrote:

Yeah. Hail Marry!
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:51:56 -0500, Jamie

On the Toad again...
Ron wrote:

Oops Hail Mary!
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:10:18 -0500, Jamie

I just have to say that I did like that response.
I am glad we all did not embrace the toad licking thing back in the 80s.
We'd all be singing "On the Toad Again..." And PETA would be on our asses.
Let's see if your 'enhancement' gets the depth of that off the wall remark... :-)
Bwuahahahahaha... Intellectually Enhanced... indeed!
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 03:59:41 +0000, Eeyore

Millimeter is "mm", NOT "mil". "mil" IS known around the world, you asshole, know nothing idiot.

I prefer base 21.

JF

John Fields wrote:

Only because 42 is the second number in that base. :)
--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:34:42 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

The subject excites you?

Everyone knows that 42 is in base 13. ;-)
krw wrote:

You're wayyyy off base...
--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 04:55:42 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

No, my position is pretty safe.
krw wrote:

All your base are belong to us
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

No, the answer to "Life, the Universe and Everything" is 42.
If that doesn't make sense to you, it's because you don't understand the question. The question is "What is six times nine?"
The only way any of this works out is if '42' is in base 13. (4*13+2=6*9)
daestrom In memory of Douglas Adams
daestrom wrote:

'So long, and thanks for all the fish' :)
--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!

Ghoti?
Tim
--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 14:55:41 -0600, "Tim Williams"

--
laugh women nation ;)
-- - --