what do I need for kitchen

Hi
I'm putting in a new kitchen with a friend, and apart from adding a few new skts, I was hoping to put either DP switches above the work surface for the
skts for appliances below...Or do I use switched spurs, and put some kind if solid metal fuse in the appliances plug tops?
If I DP switches are better, then what amp do they need to be?
Thanks
--

Regards
p.mc

If you don`t know don`t do it. As you seem to be in the UK make sure if you are getting paid for this that you inform the local buildings inspector if you are adding new circuits or your building insurance might be null and void.
"p.mc" <nothanks.ok> wrote in message

Paid for it or not, I think kitchens and bathrooms are two places where part P specifically rules out the DIY approach. However, the local buildings inspector, who MUST be informed, will advise.
--
Stuart Winsor

From is valid but subject to change without notice if it gets spammed.