Looking for a wireless DC amperage clamp

I have a need for a wireless DC amperage clamp or digital multimeter, would anyone know if one is commecially produced? Thanks.

Reply to
qcrob

The only thing that I can think of is a Hall effect monitor.

Bill

Reply to
Salmon Egg

What do you mean by wireless... sending the readings to a remote location via radio signal? Or just a clamp-on meter that doesn't require a direct connection into the circuit to measure amps?

If it is the former, then you need data logging equipment.

If it is the latter, then they are readily available from a number of manufacturers. I have one from Extech, and I believe that Amprobe, AEMC, and several others make them as well. They use Hall effect transducers so they can measure AC or DC current.

Reply to
Ben Miller

Thank you for your help, I will look into datalogging meters if none are made wireless.

Reply to
qcrob