Looking for a wireless DC amperage clamp

I have a need for a wireless DC amperage clamp or digital multimeter, would anyone know if one is commecially produced? Thanks.

In article

The only thing that I can think of is a Hall effect monitor.
Bill
qcrob wrote:

What do you mean by wireless... sending the readings to a remote location via radio signal? Or just a clamp-on meter that doesn't require a direct connection into the circuit to measure amps?
If it is the former, then you need data logging equipment.
If it is the latter, then they are readily available from a number of manufacturers. I have one from Extech, and I believe that Amprobe, AEMC, and several others make them as well. They use Hall effect transducers so they can measure AC or DC current.
--
Benjamin D Miller, PE
www.bmillerengineering.com

Thank you for your help, I will look into datalogging meters if none are made wireless.