What the hell happened to this group?

My Gosh, I've not seen this group in a year and I can tell it went all the way down the crapper.

"G. Morgan" wrote:

Two trolls happened:
1. Roy J Quijano 2. dimbulb, also known by these sock puppets:
10
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers
20
30
GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement
40
Lil Red Riding In The Hood
snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org
50
Perenis ? snipped-for-privacy@hereforlongtime.org?
60
scorpius
SomeKindOfWonderful
70 Sum Ting Wong
The Great Attractor
The Keeper of the Key to The Locks
80
snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org
90
--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

snipped retarded post by the terrell troll retard.
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off scientist!!!
No, you are just another goddamned retarded troll, that goes around claiming to be good and righteous.
You are about as righteous as a freshly laid turd.

Damn shame. I have a question, I'll post it and see if there is anyone left.
--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo

You can blame Roy Quijano, aka proteus, aka six other nyms where he has done nothing but abuse the group, and its frequenters.
The little bastard is angry that he was outed as an abuser, and comes here declaring how he is not abusing the group, as he abuses it.
He epitomizes the need to actually ban certain people from internet access. One way, is to jail the little bastard at Riker's Island, where he belongs after abusing this group for three straight years.
Another hit-and-run abuser is Michael A. Terrell. He comes by, and makes stupid comments that have nothing to do with the group, and then leaves. He is one of the worst trolls to ever hit the group.
Michael A(sshole) Terrel is one of the main contentders here, constantly posting off topic crap about everybody else.
Just killfilter the whiney suck and the group does just fine.