Which DMM should I get, with over-volt alarm?

Hi, I'm looking for a (hopefully) low-cost Multimeter with a settlable alarm when a certain voltage, or mA output, is reached. The alarm should be continuous, until reset.

I tried the Fluke User Manual PDF section, but the Fluke site wants to deposit permanent (not session) cookies on my computer, which I won't allow.

Any brand/model suggestions? Thanks for all replies.

I prefer a non-proprietary battery model -- I'm tired of expensive packs.

Which DMM with alarm on over-voltage, over-mA?

Reply to
fancy nospam tunes