Why NOT to touch power lines.

Bwuahahaha....you really are Archimides Lever. jeez, you have real issues with all ur aliases. get some professional help buddy. u need it! u have taken multiple personality syndrome to new heights

Reply to
Daniel

Sorry, retard boy, but having and using multiple nyms does NOT equate to multiple personalities, you retarded, unqualified dumbfuck psychiatrist wanna be.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

1 or 2 nyms maybe...but 30 or more? You know my psychiatric qualifications? You do not. Suffice for you to know I have good engineering qualifications...qualifications which I am sure you do not have. No professional engineer would post messages such as yours anywhere. Shame on you.
Reply to
Daniel

You're an idiot.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

You're an asshole.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

49 nyms at last count.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Unable to refute my assertions you just revert to name calling. Pathetic as always.

Reply to
Daniel

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog...

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

Not YOUR quick brown fox; it stops to lick the lazy dogs' balls - evey lazy dog it can find..

Reply to
Richard Cranium

On Jun 29, 7:11=A0pm, TheQuickBrownFox

Really pathetic...

Reply to
Daniel

The pathetic retard responds in the exact same manner that he just finished deriding in a previous thread.

I guess that means that you are not, and could not be an engineer. That is by your own definition, asswipe.

You're a real prize, you are, dumbfuck.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

Stating that your posting was pathetic does not qualify as name calling. Postings such as "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" ARE pathetic. I am a Chartered Engineer with the credentials, qualifications, affiliations, publications and a body of work to prove it...as well as a position as senior engineer with a large(ish) public utility. All you can do is splutter obscenities all over Usenet. So sad...and pathetic

Reply to
Daniel

It does, however, qualify as pathetic. That is why I called you a pathetic retard. Not a name, a description.

Stating that you are a pathetic retard does not qualify as name calling.

See how that works?

Any of your designs go up on a shuttle experiment? Have any that are on the launch/pad area?

Stop being such a mouthy little putz, and you may not get treated like one so much.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

Hhe used to muck out horse stalls, and just keeps slinging shit.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

OK, I'll buy it. Name the design/experiment? I'm interested.

Not many pieces of network system test equipment (that I designed and built as a power engineer) get thrown into space unfortunately...OR medical x-ray calibration equipment (from my previous career of 12 years as a medical electronics engineer), worst luck. So unless the engineering has anything to do with space exploration it has no value? Poor us...not many real engineers around I guess.

Reply to
Daniel

The only one who seems to have it in for me is you. On the other hand just about everyone else in this group (except your 40 odd aliases/ alter egos) seem to be completely brassed off with your behaviour. Does that say anything to you?

Reply to
Daniel

I do not know what the experiment was. Our device was a fully potted, conduction cooled HVPS of about .3 cubic feet in size for the finished product.

On the pad, I have two (perhaps more now) IR thermometers that have the longest optical focus we ever made at 1000 ft for a ten foot spot, and had to detect within a one foot spot inside that target area.

We had no way to calibrate it as we had no 1000 ft range to set up a Black Body source for it. So we extrapolated and hoped it worked in the field. Itdid.Still does, I imagine.

It observes the protected area of the blast chutes at launch time for a burn through.

More likely still looking for 'ammo' to continue the same game you were playing when you returned to the group.

Not too many bit rate world records being sought in micro-gravity.

I made a nice 50kV, 250W X-ray supply for LANL some years back. Made some nice lower wattage, super clean supplies for x-ray inspection industry as well.

That is not what was inferred, jerk.

Let's just say that at least one has a problem with the bigger picture.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

Was your return to this group not two or three posts where you jacked off at the mouth with a known troll/netkkkop wanna be... about me?

I could swear I have not seen you post a single thing about electronics since your "return".

So, as opposed to me having it in for you, it appears that you have it in for me, asshole.

Otherwise, you would have simply shut the f*ck up days ago.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

OK. If what you state you have done is true then it sounds pretty good and I am impressed. As far as your foul mouth is concerned...you remain a sad individual. Your 49 aliases and obscene language are completely unnecessary and not appropriate for this forum.

Reply to
Daniel