winboard pcb need v2.27!!!!

I need to work on this project that use IVEX WINBOARD, and the version i have is 2.26, this as a bug with winxp, It seems that 2.27 has LESS BUG, work well with XP

Can somebody send me the update or indicate link to download, Thanks, Christian

Reply to
cbriere

Ah. You've found the problem with closed-source proprietary software.

*.*.*.not.the.same.as+free.from.onerous.licensing.restrictions+zero-price#open_source_software_versus_free_software For future projects, you should consider software that is FREE and OPEN source.
*-*-*-KiCAD+*-*-gEDA+you.can.convert+is.not+closed.vendors+locking-you-*-*-*+open.source+business.model+*.uses.ASCII.files.*.*+Let's.not&strip=1

JeffM