You know you've been an electrical engineer too long when...

Today, while getting my hair cut, I noticed the (female) barber had fingernail polish the exact colour of a healthy commutator on a DC motor. Thankfully, mere milliseconds of thought suggested that perhaps she wouldn't appreciate the comparison as much as I did.

Bill

( who loves that copper-brown colour...so much nicer than some of the other colours and textures you see when motors go bad...)

Reply to
Bill Shymanski

The Lights turn on when you approach & you know there's no sensor involved };-)

I don't know if it's coincidence but I've seen Lamposts turn on some off when I approach disserted streets on certain days on more occasions than I can believe.

Bad Karma, Good Karma ? };-)

I hear Hawaii is fun :)

Reply to
Roy Q.T.

Damn....It's time for a vacation, dude....

Reply to
Steve Cothran