Blue railway track

I have a small box full of old blue Lego railway track - and white sleepers to make it up with. No rolling stock (that works).
Is this in the throw away or give away category - ie, anyone want it?
Laurence

sleepers
Straight blue rails average US$0.50 per rail on Bricklink:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPriceGuide.asp?P228a&colorID=7
I don't know what you mean by working... Isn't Lego about building what you want?

you
"Working", as in "a motor unit where the motor doesn't run, 2 carriage chassis with no magnets in the couplings....". If what you wanted to build was a Lego railway, I wouldn't start from here! Laurence

here!
Those would be minor concerns for Lego enthusiasts. Put it all in a lot on Ebay, describe the non-working stuff in detail and let the market decide what it's worth.
I used to have loads of the blue track as a kid (early 80's) but sold it to buy computer games (dumb or what). I would happily pay the postage to have some again.
Gaz.

sleepers

OK so where is ntlworld? I should have said I'm in North London, UK.