Looking for a toy

I watched an episode of How It's Made tonight and one segment was on plastic toy building blocks. At the end of the segment they showed several different toys mad from blocks, Legos, etc. One was a vert detailed fire engine. Ladder truck to be exact. I'd love to know who made that kit. Anyone know? Thanks.

Reply to
rfdjr1

Here is one.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Fay

The above link is for the new firehouse kit from Lego.

I think he was looking for a MOC of a fire truck that was shown on the show.

For example:

Ken Rice

they are megabloks from ritvik all the things on the how its made is from canadian factorys

Reply to
2000man

here it is on ebay

2000man