Brisbane Lego Fans

Anyone who is interested in buying directly from Lego as a group to save on the postage fees, please contact me. This is a great way to buy items that
are difficult to buy in Australia, or are Lego exclusive. My idea is to divide the cost of postage evenly between each person who orders, and add this to the purchase of each persons order (open to suggestions though - maybe weight or cost of each item, will worry about the specifics later.)
I am happy to pay myself, and deliver to people, but only want to drive within a half hour or so of Brissie. I am a private buyer so I can only accept cash, but I will pay upfront on the promise of payment on delivery. I trust the word of Lego fans - they're good people. If heaps of people respond, I may have to review this, but lets see how things go.
Would like to order in the New Year.
Happy building
Also if anyone know a good Brisbane Lego forum, please let me know.
d snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

on
that
I didn't see Brisbane, but there are 9 or 10 regional groups for Australia:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/