Lack of ideas.

it seams lego have lost there imagation, i rember when technic was paced into lots of pages but it seems technic is on it way out . whats going on

Reply to
ADAM BRYANT

Many of my old catalogs didn't have any Technic sets in them at all.

Where do you get the idea that Technic is on it's way out?

Reply to
Neb Okla

Reply to
ADAM BRYANT

This years technic is great. They have the pneumatic backhoe,the red fire truck,front end loader, dump truck, and fork lift. I member back in 96 when people on this news group wrote about wanting robots and eventually the throwbots came out,robo riders,cybor slam.Star Wars technic,Bionicle, and I do believe technic racers. From Andy

Reply to
V. Margaret McKenney

I wouldn't call the fork-lift a technic set. It doesn't have a realistic lifting mechanism from what I saw - just a rubber band.

I don't think any real fork-lifts work like that.

Reply to
Neb Okla

Oh yea! I forgot about the rubber band on the Fork lift. I do have the Front end loader and it always gets moved around the place I work at cause the kids like playing with it. From Andy

Reply to
V. Margaret McKenney