Lego lunar module

In the 70s there was a lego lunar module kit - mostly all blue. Does anyone know if I can get that model anywhere, or even just the plans ?

Cheers

MB

Reply to
Manky Badger

First, search through all 231 space sets on LUGNET to find the one you want:

look for its instructions on Brickshelf. Search either by year or by set number:

-Jordan Bradford

Reply to
Jordan Bradford

cheers for that - it's

Any ideas where I can buy one - it's not on eBay :o(

Reply to
Manky Badger

Try

BrickLink is a great source for all kinds of LEGO. Since its international, it provides many opportunities to get obscure LEGO. Otherwise, keep monitoring eBay and one will probably show up eventually.

Good Luck in your search. I still remember this set from my childhood. I didn't own it, but my neighbor did. I was very impressed.

- John Eric

by

Reply to
John Eric Voltin

I assume you already know about it, but if not, you should check out the new Lego Lunar Lander:

Neb Okla

"> >

The Lugnet entry for set 367 says "This is the European version of U.S. Set

565 Moon Landing (1975)" .

There is currently a set 565 offered on eBay as well as one on Bricklink.

Just another option to consider. Happy shopping!

Kristine

Reply to
Kristine Birnbaum

Cheers for that - unfortunaly it's a "US only" action :o)

Reply to
Manky Badger

No it is not US only...

Go to shop.lego.com and get it there... I am dutch and I can get it there...

Greetings Maico Arts

"Manky Badger" schreef in bericht news:c029g5$545$ snipped-for-privacy@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...

Reply to
Maico Arts

I have this set but I don't know what the difference between the European set and United Sates set is.

I got this set for my 11th Birthday in 1977. My Mom forgot where she had hid it for Christmas and found a month before my Birthday.Unfointly fortunately I have lost allot of the parts thanks to the vaccume cleaner in my child hood.The parts that got lost were the 4 clear cylinders some of the blue roof slopes and two arm pieces to to astronauts.I still have the instructions so I put the set tougher doing Christmas. From Andy

Reply to
V. Margaret McKenney

andy, have you been sipping on too much of grandpas cough medicine or what?

Reply to
Frmthgrav

Sorry but no cough medicine LOL but a case of distraction from my dog. Since she was wanting my attention and wanting to play. From Andy

Reply to
V. Margaret McKenney