Last Attempt to get to BrickFest

Hey guys, me again. I said I wasn't going to be able to make it to the Fest but there is a slight chance I might be able to pull it off.

This is the deal. I just moved to a new city and found a new place but I went about $400 over my ideal budget in the move. That was basically my BrickFest money and I can't dip into any normal savings or income because I need it for rent and such right now.

Now due to a few fortunate events and kind souls, if I can come up with some more cash from my BrickLink store I'll be able to afford a plane ticket and a place to stay.

Heck, if you mention "BrickFest" in the order I'll give you free shipping.

I can't guarantee that I can pull it off, but at least you'll get free shipping. My entire stock is 30% off right now except for a few parts and my figs.

Thanks,

[ j o n ]

--

kumazemi