Rare LEGO Trainset #115 in Danish Net Auction

I decided to part with what I believe was LEGO's first motorized train set, no. 115, from 1966. It's up for sale in the Danish section og QXL Net auctions.

The description is in both Danish and English. I never saw this set up for sale before. Don't be scared to bid. If you have any trouble signing-up as a user on
please send me a mail, and I'll help you with the language.

Happy bidding

Peter

Reply to
Peter Jessen

not to offend but I noticed that the second axle on the first car seem to be spooked type which looks weirdly out of place?

Reply to
dr

"dr" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@noemail.com...

In spite of the photo all wheels now are correct. I revised the text but decided to leave the photo. Will add a reference to the discrepancy as pointed out by you.

Thank you

Peter

Reply to
Peter Jessen

cheers anyhow.

sometimes doesn't hurt to point out smaller things I guess

good luck finding a buyer for this nice set.

say...this reminds me of my very first lego train set...it was that black 0-6-0T engine with two blue/yellow coaches, still got the instruction booklet for it.

Reply to
dr

"dr" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@noemail.com...

Thank you,

What set no. was that train? Sounds like 7710?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Jessen

I still have it!