lego is doomed

Lego is not doomed.Life is about balance:Body-Senses-Thought-expression. If one wishes to live a life being bombarded by electrons be my guest. This pundit also (probably) thinks he/she makes valid contributions to society from the basement of his mothers house. The world is full of mental masterbaters.Go out and create something or stay in and create something.Just create.Use your hands for more than operating a game pad.By the way:How much do you weigh now? What was the last thing you made other than urine,feces and empty hot-pockets boxes? It is people like you that are doomed.But dont worry:the world cares not for your kind because we never see you.except by the glow of your television light that seeps out your windows.Good luck with your upcoming coronary bypass.Silly rabbit! Wits are for kids! Mark

Reply to
Mark

the troll does create it likes to start conversations it made you write this message but even a nuclear bomb creates destruction

Reply to
2000man

We should start a sub group called Trolls who have nothing better to do but complain From Andy

Reply to
V. Margaret McKenney