cleaning lego

hi...
just got all of my lego bricks out of the basement, but they're all pretty dirty...
so what's the best way to clean lego bricks? must be a method to clean them
in big portions, cause cleaning every single brick is just screwed up...
--
mfg
Joe

for email contact snip '.nospamATunknow.' from the adress-field

them
Looks like this is in a FAQ:
http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html#a9
When I clean them, I use the bath tub and fill it with lukewarm soapy (liquid dish soap, not automatic dish soap) water, swish the pieces around, scrub the really dirty ones with a soft toothbrush or soft cloth, drain the tub (careful not to let pieces escape down the drain), then refill with clean water a few times to rinse them off.
Jeff