HELP Lincoln SP-170 MIG problem

I have a Lincoln SP-170 MIG and recently I started having trouble with it. It does not seem to weld as it used to. It does not seem steady, it almost feels as though the wire speed is too fast and the wire wants to bounce and push the gun but when you turn down the speed it start dropping blobs. It used to weld excellent. Is there any electronic thing inside that may have malfunctioned and would cause these symptoms. I checked all connections, even inside the machine, the ground is good, gas is good, work is clean and wire is new and clean. Drive wheel, tension , liner, tips etc good. I am using 100% CO2, 0.023" steel wire. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
habbi

Thomas