Lego Mindstorms 1.5 Robotic Arm Instructions

I have a Lego Mindstorms Robotics Invention System (RIS) 1.5 I purchased back in 2001 and am trying to locate the instructions to build the robotic arm. They were originally available by download from the Lego Mindstorms website.

Does anyone have the PDF (or other) file they could email me?

If I get a copy I will post it to a website and link back to this thread for future reference.

Thank you.

Reply to
ianjukesjunk