Lego play acting...

Anyone know of a good lego play acting sites?

Reply to
D.Mobster

Know of any other good one's? In the last few hours I've seen some adult one's that had me on ground. "Not saying I want to see lego p*rn" Any satire would do.

-Best

Ken Rice wrote:

Reply to
D.Mobster

To answer my own question, if you like the best parts of the bible here's a site for you. The other site's I've found have been okay but non have a theme like this one. I'm talking mounds of Lego play acting. Some funny stuff.

-Best

http://> Anyone know of a good lego play acting sites?

Reply to
D.Mobster

Why not just post the direct URL for the Brick testament?

Ken Rice

Well, there are TWO webcomics I visit, regularly:

and

Photos of characters snapped in various comical scenes. They are teh awesome. ;)

the MAdd1!!

Reply to
The MAdd1!

is a work of genius.