MacNQC Motor and Sensor Panel?

Hi There! I'm just getting started with NQC and want to use your MacNQC. While testing, I noticed, that the sliders in the Motor and Sensor Panel seem to have no effect, the motors are just turning at the lowest speed. Is this a known Bug or do I do something wrong? I use ver. 3.0r2 with a RCX 2.0 and the USB-Tower, Firmware is firm0328.lgo, System is OS 10.3.2,

I'm sorry for my bad english, hopefully you can help, Bastian!

Reply to
Bastian Stahmer