NiMH batteries for rokenbok

kids have started playing with rokenbok again due to early cold weather. there is probably more interest in taking it apart and putting
it back together but the little trucks do go through the aa batteries.
Looked around quite a bit and found an automatic nimh charger and lots of batteries at batteryspace.com. prices were better than others I could find and really beat the prices at the local home deports, low's and manards. They were out of one battery holder so they called via phone and we agreed on a substitution for the out of stock parts. Shipping was quick, they have lots of little discounts and they take paypal.