Take the right decision when choose a super car

If U r not decide what car do U like, here U can find the latest model, luxury cars.

pirateboy

Those weren't the Super Cars I was expecting.

How about these selections instead?

Now those are some Super Cars!

And lest we forget:

Ken Rice

Definitely my favourite.

Play well,

Jacob

Reply to
Jacob Sparre Andersen

Hi there,

i am looking for the kontaktadress from KEN RICE (you answered this supercar question)

We have been the last time on this newsgroup on nearly 1998 - so i want to contact ken rice...

my e-mail is snipped-for-privacy@t-online.de

please write back KEN RICE :-)

greetings from germany - stefan und bettina

"Ken Rice" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:94%of.4642$CL.603@trnddc04...

Reply to
Stefan und Bettina

Sorry,