Older sets

Hi
Are there any shops (online) that specialize in hard-to-get sets? Particularly interested in #8007 C-3PO. TIA

If you're in the US, check your local Toys R Us -- this is included in a 2-pack with R2, and is currently half off. (It went to about 70% off on Amazon just a few weeks ago, but sold out quickly.)
There are a bunch for sale (from individuals) on Bricklink.com. It also goes fairly cheap on eBay. (As does the 2-pack with R2.)
Kevin

Thanks Kevin. I'm in the UK but have 'friendly' contacts in the US that will ship to me. I can see a few on ebay (.com and one on .co.uk). Would like a new MIB. I need this as a gift to go with the 8008 stormtrooper that I picked up a few months back for about $15. I'll continue to watch the local stores and auctions. Thanks again.