Blackhawk COD

Any one here used this program to make auto keys they say is better the reed code book.

Reply to
ronnie diaz

I have heard good things about Blackhawk. there is also nothing wrong with Reed Codes. they have been in use by many professionals for years. however, we have use Genericode (reed on disk) for many years.

get either from Framon Manufacturing Company
is also a good time to give you a negative heads up about treskats owner ray. The owner of that company is a first class jerk when it comes to providing his customer service.
hl=en&lr=&safe=off&btnG=Google+Search

has a length of 93 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:

g'day

Reply to
Key