Cat in the furnace

I'm not all that worried about the others opinions. First, when I make a mistake or two, I don't mind mentioning it on the list. Do my best to learn from my mistakes, and not make the same mistake twice. Second, the guys on the list hassle each other all the time, so I don't think it's anything that's just me. Third, I don't believe any of you has seen my work in person.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thanks for the kind words. I do try to be a bit more polite than that. But, it's nice to remind folks how important they are. And a few people I know through the computer I do truly respect. However, the complainers on alt haavoc (that's Noorwegian, right?) seldom get much respect from me.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Apology accepted.

Reply to
Hate

Neither are most other incompetents.

First, when I make

Then why are you still doing hvac and refrigeration work when you still don't know anything about it? Maybe if you would quit slapping kwikset on everything whether it deserves it or not at $5 a lock profit you wouldn't have to do something you don't know anything about. I don't know how the hell you afford gas with selling nothing but that crap.

What the hell is a list?

so I

I think it is pretty much just you, well, and maybe one other one. Is there anybody on that whole NG that thinks you aren't an idiot when it comes to HVAC/Refrigeration work?

Third, I don't believe any

Chris I don't need to see your work in person I can read your own accounts of what a disaster it is like that refrigeration job you posted about on here a little while back. I mean Jesus Christ you can't diagnose this stuff standing in front of it and there you tried to do it over the phone? Course that wasn't the end of it but it was sure the beginning. This is from your own post which read like 50 others. I think I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt enough just by basing my opinion on your own words. Is there somebody else who knows more about your work than you do you would like to refer me to?

Reply to
Steve