CODESOURCE UPDATE WARNING!

Hello all, I just wanted to let anyone who uses Codesource for codes that the new update, 3.0 Will Not Allow you to Print codes out anymore. It seems to be more geared for people who have a Max machine or Shark. I have a 1200 any always printed my codes out in my office and brought the sheet to the 1200 to cut the key. HPC goofed again.

Reply to
JRCT2

Writing to us doesn't accomplish a lot. Write to them and complain.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam